The UNISON Bromley Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The UNISON Bromley Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Monday 18th March 2019. 17:15pm, Meeting Room, Orpington Village Hall, 311 High Street, Orpington BR6 0NN
Branch Officer Elections for 2019
Each year the branch elects officers to serve on the branch committee. Those officers elected will take up position following the branch AGM. Nominations are invited for the following branch positions:
- Branch Secretary
- Branch Chairperson
- Equalities Officer
- Health & Safety Officer
- Education Officer / Lifelong Learning Co-ordinator
- Welfare Officer
- Retired Members Officer (to be elected by retired members)
- Branch Labour Link Officer (to be elected by members who pay into the Affiliated Political Fund)
Nominations are being sought for the following conference delegations:
- Delegate to Local Government Conference, June 2019, Liverpool.
- Delegate to National Delegate Conference, June 2019, Liverpool.
Members who wish to put themselves forward for a Branch Officer post or as a branch conference delegate must complete the 2019 nomination form and obtain support from two other Bromley UNISON members.
Nominees must be a full member of Bromley Unison and must have been in membership for at least 13 weeks and not be in arrears of subscriptions. Full details and terms and conditions can be found in the AGM Notice.
The deadline for receipt of completed nomination forms is: Monday 28th January 2019, 5pm.
Completed nomination forms to be returned to:
The Returning Officer, UNISON Bromley Branch, TMS House, Cray Avenue, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3QB.